Thursday, April 21, 2005

Nuclear Option

Janice Rogers Brown, Bushes nominee for the 6th circuit, is all about the "ownership society". According to her: "the right to express ones individualality and essential human dignity through the free use of PROPERTY is just as important as the right to do so through speech,the press,or the free exercise of religion. You are what you own.Lovely.

She has this to say on the insidious spread of collectivism in the home of the brave.
"Instead of celebrating capitalisms virtues ,we offer it grudging acceptance,contemptuous tolerance, but only for it's capacity to feed the insatiable maw of socialism...We conclude that (socialisms) ends are worthy of any sacrifice- including our freedom...1937...marks the triumph of our own socialist revolution." How did I miss it? I think The Insatiable Maws would be another great name for a band.

If she makes it to the Supreme Court we are going to have to give her and this whole corrupt regime the Ecuadorian treatment.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Barba Roja said...

As my Economics professor once told me , "A capitalist society is like a democracy, except you get a dollar instead of a vote." I'd see this administration wholeheartedly agrees.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger troutsky said...

I wonder if anyone has bothered to divide the number of votes by the number of dollars spent on a national campaign and see what they really do cost.Im no economist but it seems wasteful,we could buy a lot of nerve gas or depleted uranium ammo with that cash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home