Across The Homeland
Mrs.Troutsky and I have been travelling through the northern tier, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Iowa, and into Missourri. In order to stay irritated I often tune into the plethora of Christian radio stations which dominate the airwaves out here in corn and soybean country. The "gay agenda", abortionistists and abortion industry, public schools, all sorts of secular mischief really has these folks agitated, especially in the wake of the recent elections. I heard interviews of Gary Bauer and Sam Brownback, who want to "earn" back the trust of the American electorate. Then I picked up an issue of the Alternative press Review which had an article about the new (to me anyway) Christian movement called Quiverfull. These folks believe a woman must procreate constantly to create an "quiver- full" of arrows for Gods army, a demographic assault on secular humanism as it were. They also have to defer to men as the leaders of the family unit, and by extension, the planet.Mormons are way ahead of them in this particular strategy. Over-population is not an issue when the end -times are just around the corner anyway.

4 Comments:
The right always learns from the left.
After 1905, the proletarians had enough babies, to lead to the 1917 victory.
Wow. That entry pretty much describes every stereotype for the midwest ever thought up here in New York lol.
cmon, there is no way they can outfuck us
Why do ya think they're so scared of the Mexicans...they're the competition baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home