Non Partisan Support
There aren't a whole lot of places where George Bush and I agree but I am with him one hundred percent on this ban on animal- human hybrids. Quite frankly, I was a little surprised to hear about it in the State of the Union speech. But he was right to bring it up.There has not been nearly enough discussion on the tricky ethical issues involved when you start talking about sheep/boys. Or lizard /people.

6 Comments:
Not to mention the freightening possibility of a huma-trout. (What fly do you suppose you'd use to catch that?)
Actually, bringing in a Jerome Bettis/peacock bass on a nine weight... Did you hear him say that, right after the stem cell bit?Was I imagining it?
Follow this link for further perspectives on this issue:
Loyal had a funny bit on this, you should check it out.
You are so right David,veterans do not seem high on his priority list.They bear the immediate cost of this empires hubris while the rest of us "protesters" go about our comfortable existence.And the Davos set has fine brandy and cigars after a lavish meal.
I really have to wonder what, specifically, he thought he was talking about when he mentioned human-animal hybrids. It's not like anyone's trying to create centaurs or werewolves. Check out what Pharyngula has to contribute to the conversation.
Post a Comment
<< Home