Attention Immigrants
Go Away! Go back to where you came from! Return to your squalid conditions, your lack of nutrition, healthcare , education, opportunity, we don't have room for you here. What we have , we are keeping for ourselves and if you think by crossing ninety miles of searing desert you have awakened some sympathy for your plight , think again. Back to your dirt floored hovel, your tortilla and beans, your little hoe and machete. Get in line and fill out forms and follow rules and learn to be a good American. If the wall won't keep you out, we will build it higher. (all it takes is money) Troops and dogs and drones and satellites, we got the shit and it's aimed at you. So scram. Try the maqiuladores. Try a NAFTA burger, losers. I got mine and I'm sharing with nada. I may put a buck in the plate at church, I might buy some Unicef cards, but when the big roundup happens, I'll be singing the Anthem in the Queens English! Adios, Latinos.

2 Comments:
Given the current mood, I suppose the Montana legislature ought to get busy on a bill to trade in your state's suspiciously Spanish name for something more Anglo-Saxon like "Hilly".
Lets see em build a wall along the Canadian border! Talk about subversive, beer drinking, socialist invaders!
Post a Comment
<< Home