Sunday, July 20, 2008

Too Much Is Always Better Than Not Enough

Dear President Bush,

I was just wondering if it would be possible to get another one of those "stimulus" checks from y'all, see, I've been reading about how consumer spending is keeping the economy going and I'm willing to do my part but the first check went in a flash. I've been wanting a jet ski for years, actually, ever since my fancy pants brother in law got one, so I plunked down my check on a down payment but there were some problems, that is, things that I hadn't really thought through all the way. Such as, I need a trailer to carry it on, for one. And a truck to pull the trailer. Plus, the nearest lake is about four hours away so I'm going to need some time off from work but then there's the problem of my mortgage payments and credit card, both of which I'm a little behind on.
I'm no economist either, but it seems to me if these "stimulus" checks were to show up on a regular basis it would be a real win-win for the economy as a whole and for getting my wife off my back about the new pistol I bought. I always knew we had the "right to bear arms" and it's got a great finish but now the payday loan guy is on my ass about that!
Anyway, Iv'e been a big fan since since you said "bring em on" , I really liked that, and I watch your speeches on my new flat screen tv when I can get the wife away from her cop shows. Keep up the good work and I hope you'll seriously consider my idea about keeping the economy "stimulated".
God Save Texas, Troutsky

4 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Ché Bob said...

My wife and I spent every cent of our $1200 on medical bills. Medical bills that we shouldn't have had. She and I are double-insured, which means that we both have health insurance from our jobs and are on each other's policies. So we effectively have twice as much insurance as 50 million U.S. citizens! Yet two policies combined couldn't cover the costs of an ER visit my wife had to make.

She and I will never get out from under our student loan debt despite our dual income with no kids. I would feel far more stimulated if my education had been free.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger beakerkin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger beakerkin said...

Che Bob found plenty of time to Jet set, but none to pay back his loans.
These trips were most likely subsidized by hostile regimes that run police states.

Maybe some of you commie hacks have already received your free lobotomies
allready.

Viva stupidity.

Maybe we should set up a fund to compensate commies who surrender their citizenship and emigrate.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Frank Partisan said...

My friend who is Venezuelan, went back home, for healthcare.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home