Perfect Segue
After an extended hiatus I feel a new urge to vent and what better occasion than the Convention season! In my last post of the spring, I commented on how the Democrats lost their Wisconsin re-call election and how Romney was shaping up as the Republican choice (from an impressive field of exemplary statesmen(women)). Now we witness a crass platform change and are forced to ask: How much did Obama sell the Palestinians for? He's going to need a billion dollars to buy this election so I wouldn't think he would sell his Arab friends down the river for less than ten million.And he probably opened himself up to a bidding war, with AIPAC feeling their oats and going to the Repubs with fresh demands. Either way, there will be at least one Barak in the White House. This summer I got on the Climate Movement bandwagon. Since a global economic crisis was accepted by the majority of citizens as something they deserve and should pay for, maybe rising CO2 levels will force them to waken from the slumber and fight for their minds. Whatever. Agitation is all I know how to do. And with all it's possibilities and challenges, climate chaos seems like a ripe area for radicalization and provocation. There is a project over at IOPS called EARTH (acronym) where a good discussion is taking place, some of the Zoozaps folks are engaged and our local community is well situated for confrontation because coal export goes right through the middle of town and the Tar Sands pipe just a little to the east. Many Montanans are out working on the Baaken oil patch and many are out on the Powder River coal seam and natural gas development in N. Dakota and Wyoming. So we get to piss off the workers as well as the capitalists! Speaking of which, there is another Blue/ Green Alliance meeting in two weeks where they want to talk about coal. So let's talk.

2 Comments:
Mix Marxism, Mental Illness, retardation, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and you get this post.
Welcome back, trout. Hope the absence wasn't medical.
I notice your biggest fan noticed your return first.
Is Beak referring to his own post?
Post a Comment
<< Home