I was "tagged" a while back by Renegade Eye and it took me two weeks to find out what tagged meant and another week to get to a computer long enough to finally reply. (I live on the fringes of civilization for most of the summer) So, the deal is, Im to list Ten Simple Pleasures. Here then:
1. Snarkily commenting about Sunday morning pundits.
2. fried green tomatoes
3.finally fooling a trout on the eleventh drift
4.over-analyzing things ( what do you mean by "simple" pleasures?)
5. lifting off in a jet bound for some new place
6. a cold Moose Drool (local Missoula beer) with friends
7. harassing the folks at neo-neocon.blogspot
8. Coltrain riff on Lush Life
9. watching my guests bite into my famous eggplant Parmigiana
10. a good, open discussion (as opposed to "harassing")
I guess the deal is, I now "tag" someone else. I'll get my comrade Che Bob.